Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I will blog!

I keep intending to continue blogging on a regularish basis but never come through on that intention. Buuuut... I promised myself I would quit Facebook in the new year and I intend to keep that promise. Instead I am going to create a blog and maybe some friends will like it and be interested enough to leave me comments! I'm looking at you, Jen!!! Leave me comments!

Anyhoo, what have I been up to lately... candle making, candle parties, and weird dreams. That's pretty much it. Christmas is this coming weekend and not only am I completely unprepared I am completely NOT feeling it! I do not want to go to all these family obligations (sorry family!) and can't believe that it's already almost 2012. We have less than a year to live! Orgies, everyone, orgies! Just kidding in that I do not actually think the world is going to end in 2012. We are in for big changes in the coming years though but let's not get all depressing up in here.


HERE IS MY NEW FISH TANK. ISN'T IT PINK AND AWESOME!?!?!






And this handsome mofo right here is Taco. (tacotacoburritoburrito)

No comments:

Post a Comment